Alex's beautiful wedding-August 2013


Meet Alex, she is a super babe! I was so lucky to be a part of her wedding this past August, which was just published on Wedding Bells.

From the first time she contacted me, I knew Alex was going be a great bride....and she didn't let me down! Not only is she gorgeous, but she was so fun to be around and I could tell she was madly in love with her groom to be! I knew she was going to have a great day filled with love, laughter and lots of fun.

Her wedding was filled with DIY details and lots of beautiful pink touches-that girl is crafty! I couldn't help but love her flowers...peonies are one of my faves.




Alex wanted a very soft and romantic side 'do to complement her pretty pink wedding theme-I am always excited when brides want to step out of the box with their bridal look, and Alex's vision inspired me to create something as unique and beautiful as she is.


 



 
 
I am so thankful to you Alex for including me in your morning...you were surrounded by ladies that obviously love you so much, not to mention that sweet little girl that came and spread her special brand of sunshine to your morning :)


I wish you many years of happiness!

Photos courtesy of: Photobolic Photography of Calgary
Hair: Moi :)
Makeup: Anita Gill